Frequently Asked Questions
Flex is a physical therapist owned clinic that staffs highly regarded therapists who have extensive continuing education to provide you with only the best evidence-based care. See Our Therapists page for more information.
Call us at 425-483-4270. Make sure you have the name of your physician and your insurance card available.
We are located in Bothell, WA, near the city of Woodinville. Please visit our contact page for more information.
We are open Monday through Saturday. Please see our hours below:
Flex Physical Therapy is the preferred provider for most major insurance companies, including Medicare. We also bill auto insurance, work-related and industrial claims and offer private pay options.
Generally, yes. Most insurance companies require a referral or prescription for physical therapy. Patients should verify benefits for any medical coverage with their insurance carrier.
Any copays or balances are due at time of service. We bill insurance companies electronically (with a few exceptions). Once your primary claim and any secondary or tertiary coverage has been processed, we will send a bill for your portion to your mailing address or collect at your next appointment. We accept cash, check, and credit cards.
Please come 15 to 20 minutes early to complete the initial paper work. The therapist will conduct an interview and perform tests and measurements to assess your general health and evaluate your current diagnosis. They will then discuss your goals and a treatment plan with you.
The initial session lasts about an hour. Subsequent visits are typically 45 minutes, but may vary according to your treatment.
Wear comfortable, loose clothing. Bring shorts if we will be treating a knee or hip condition. A tank top works well if we are treating your shoulder. If you happen to forget, we do have gowns and shorts available.
- Receive courteous professional service.
- Request a copy of your medical records.
- Request only certain persons receive your medical records.
- Speak with a billing specialist regarding your claim.
- Physical therapy is both a choice and a commitment. We appreciate the time and energy you are willing to put into your rehabilitation.
- Following through with the recommended home exercises is essential to your success with therapy.
- Feel free to ask questions or share your concerns with the physical therapist.
- Please keep all scheduled appointments and arrive on time so you can receive the maximum benefit from the time allotted.
- Please give us the courtesy of a 24-hour notice if you must cancel your appointment.