Billing & Payments
Flex Physical Therapy works with many insurance carriers, including:
- Auto Insurance (PIP)
- First Choice
- Kaiser – Open Access
- Labor and Industries
- Molina Healthcare of WA
- Self-Insured Worker’s Compensation
- Sound Health
- United Healthcare
- VA Community Care Network
Depending on your insurance plan, you may or may not need a referral. If you are unsure, we can let you know when you call to schedule. Copays are due at the time of service as well as any balances after your insurance(s) have processed the claim. Invoices may be given to you at your appointment or we will mail one to the address on your account. We will handle most authorizations, if your plan requires one.
We know that insurance can seem complicated. While we will verify your coverage with your insurance, we always recommend that you reach out to your carrier to understand your physical therapy benefits.
No Surprises Act
Private Pay is available for those who are uninsured or who are opting to not use their insurance. Under the “No Surprises Act”, you have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” from health care providers for non-emergency medical items and services.
- A Good Faith Estimate will be provided in writing at least one (1) business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your healthcare provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400.00 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of the Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call our office at the number below.
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards. Payment can be made in office, over the phone, or click below to make a payment on our website. Please use Google Chrome or Internet Explorer as your browser.