Flex Physical Therapy is currently open.
As health care professionals we are committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for our patients, staff, and community during this difficult time. We are following all protocols established by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), as well as other local and state health agencies. To read more about what we are doing in the clinic including E-visits, please see below.
Flex Physical Therapy is now offering E-visits for our patients that are unable to make it into the clinic due to Covid-19 concerns. If this is something you are interested in, please contact your insurance company to verify if they cover physical therapy E-visits or Telehealth and then contact our office at 425-483-4270 to schedule an appointment..
- What is an E-visit? E-visits are non-face-to-face patient initiated digital communication (ie, like skype or facetime, although we are using a HIPAA compliant platform called doxy.me). You can do this in the privacy of your own home or wherever you are comfortable, as long as you have access.
- What do I need to do? Contact Flex PT and advise you would like to set up an e-visit with your therapist. We will send you an invite via email with a link to the HIPAA secure platform doxy.me. You will just need to click on the link at your scheduled appointment time and the therapist can then start the e-visit. (Please call the office and our staff can assist you if needed)
- What equipment do I need? You will need a webcam and microphone to use a computer, or you can use your smart phone or tablet.
- Will this cost me anything? As stated above you will want to contact your insurance directly to verify E-visits or telehealth are a covered benefit on your plan (using the codes listed above) The usual physical therapy benefits will apply (ie copays, co-insurance, deductibles -which you can ask your insurance plan about as well).
- What if my plan does not cover it or I do not have insurance? Contact our office directly for information.
If you have any further questions you contact Catrina at email@example.com or call the office.
As health care professionals we are committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for our patients, staff, and community during this unprecedented time.
Completion of your treatment plan is important to a successful recovery. Flex Physical Therapy is open and will continue to serve our patients and community until we are directed otherwise. We are following all protocols established by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), as well as, other local and state health agencies.
Flex PT shares everyone’s concerns about COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and are taking all necessary precautions to maintain a healthy and safe environment in our clinic so you can continue to receive care.
For those of you with an existing appointment, we look forward to seeing you and want to reassure you that our talented and dedicated staff are doing everything we can to promote a safe and healthy visit.
The best prevention against viruses such as COVID-19 is to wash your hands frequently, do not touch your face, follow proper cough and sneeze protocols. For the well-being of other patients and our staff, you will be asked to notify us right away to reschedule your appointment if you:
- Have any symptoms of respiratory illness, including fever, cough or difficulty breathing.
- Have been in contact with someone with known or suspected Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Have visited or been in close contact with anyone who has visited in the last 14 days countries/regions that the CDC declares high risk of infection spread.
Flex Physical Therapy has instituted procedures to ensure preventative measures are taken to provide a safe environment for our patients to access physical therapy. All staff have been educated in these measures:
- Screening of all patients prior to each visit
- Social distancing -every effort is being made to keep staff and clients 6 feet apart including modifying schedules to reduce patient-to-patient interactions.
- Continuous disinfection of all common areas including treatment rooms, gym space, door handles, equipment, contact surfaces at the front desk and waiting area
- Mandatory use of proper hand hygiene among our staff to include frequent hand washing and / or use of alcohol-based sanitizer
- Proper cough and sneeze etiquette
- Providing hand sanitizer for all patients upon entering and leaving the clinic
- Staff and patients are asked to stay home when ill
- Sanitizing all equipment and surfaces in between each patient
We are waiving any late cancellation fees due to respiratory illnesses. Please give us as much notification as possible (preferably 24 hours) so we can maintain our schedules accordingly.
Our team looks forward to seeing you again soon and hope you and your loved ones remain safe and healthy.