Frequently Asked Questions
- Physical therapy is both a choice and a commitment. We appreciate the time and energy you are willing to put into your rehabilitation.
- Following through with the recommended home exercises is essential to your success with therapy
- Feel free to ask questions or share your concerns with the physical therapist.
- Please keep all scheduled appointments and arrive on time so you can receive the maximum benefit from the time allotted.
- Please give us the courtesy of a 24-hour notice if you must cancel your appointment.
- Receive courteous professional service.
- Request a copy of your medical records.
- Request only certain persons receive your medical records.
- Speak with a billing specialist regarding your claim.
Wear comfortable, loose clothing. Bring shorts if we will be treating a knee or hip condition. A tank top works well if we are treating your shoulder. If you happen to forget, we do have gowns and shorts available.
The initial session lasts about an hour. Subsequent visits are from 30 to 60 minutes, depending on your particular treatment.
Please come 10 to 15 minutes early to complete the initial paper work, unless you have completed the online forms at home prior to your appointment. The therapist will conduct an interview and perform tests and measurements to assess your general health and evaluate your current diagnosis. They will then discuss goals and a treatment plan with you.
Any copays or balances are due at time of service. We bill insurance companies electronically (with a few exceptions). Once your primary claim and any secondary or tertiary coverage has been processed, we will send a bill for your portion to your mailing address or collect at your next appointment. We accept cash, check, Visa and Mastercard.
Generally, yes. Most insurance companies require a referral or prescription for physical therapy. Patients should verify benefits for any medical coverage with their insurance carrier.
Flex Physical Therapy is the preferred provider for most major insurance companies, including Medicare. We also bill auto insurance, work-related and industrial claims and offer private pay options.
We are open Monday thru Friday, including some early morning and evening hours.
We are located in Bothell, Wash., near the city of of Woodinville. Directions
Call us at 425-483-4270. Make sure you have the name of your physician and the name of your insurance carrier available.
Flex is privately owned by physical therapists and prides itself in the continuity of care by staffing only licensed physical therapists and assistants to take care of you!
Flex is a progressive clinic owned and managed by a physical therapist. We pride ourselves on providing thoughtful, compassionate care, continuity of treatment and a focus on helping our patients return to a healthy lifestyle.